As the Fall home collection catalogues have been streaming into the mailbox this week I have noticed some great greys for Fall. Grey has surpassed tan as the ultimate neutral, or the go-to for those of us who are color adverse. Personally, I think it has a more modern and warm feel than tan and I have fully embraced it in multiple rooms in my house. I wanted to share a few of my favorite grey picks for Fall!
2. Knemo Pouf from Target $169
3. Mindful Gray paint color by Sherwin Williams
4. Morgan Small Coffee Table from Ballard Designs $239
5. Olin Grey Stripe Rug from Crate Barrel. The 5X8 goes for $149 but there are several sizes available.
6. Corlette Curtain from Anthropologie $148
7. Urban Ikat Bedding from PB Teen $259
8. Essex Ottoman from West Elm $399